Recent content by Broncobusted

  1. B

    THR Broncobusted's Recovery

    Thank you all for your replies. I am taking hydros on schedule. Swelling seems ok I'm icing allot as is suggested. I am just glad to hear my experience sounds normal. I think at 3am waking up in pain after just a few hours of sleep just messes with your mind. I think the sleep deprivation is...
  2. B

    THR Broncobusted's Recovery

    Day 9. Post op woke up at 0300 by pain on schedule these days. Posting in middle of the night as had become my norm. I am thinking about calling to go in and see surgeon as this level of discomfort and pain seems unreasonable. Or is it ?. I feel like the constant pain is taking over my...
  3. B

    THR going in tomorrow for left hip

    Good luck on your surgery today
  4. B

    THR Broncobusted's Recovery

    Good morning. Day 7 Yes I was able to get ahold of surgeons assistant and they changed me to a diffrent pain med. It actually helped me sleep a little better last night. And PT starts on day 19 for me had some scheduling issues. I'm trying to find things I could be doing in my own until it...
  5. B

    THR Severe pain walking - my fiancĂ©e is 6 months post THR

    Just sending we'll wishes to you. Both.
  6. B

    THR Broncobusted's Recovery

    Thank you all for chiming in. Broncobusted recovery is fine. It's about 2:30 am here where I live on day 6. I've slept about 3 hours pain is constant. I'm hopeful I will connect with surgeons assistant today as I'm completely out of pain meds. Thank you for that advice. Still on walker around...
  7. B

    THR Broncobusted's Recovery

    Oh fantastic. Updating the title is fine anytime. I just want to share my experience. I would probably be a little freaked out at this point without you people. I don't feel like my surgeon prepared me adequately for exactly what I am experiencing. But it might just be because everyone reacts...
  8. B

    THR Broncobusted's Recovery

    Oh thank you I will contact my doctor then. I have been icing allot and it does seem to help. Thank you
  9. B

    THR Broncobusted's Recovery

    Day 5 post op.i find that I am in constant pain sleep is elusive and oxy pills don't seem to help much. My wife was getting worried thinking I should go to doctor but to me the pain and swelling seem to be a common theme here in the community. I don't seem to have a fever and skin coloration...
  10. B

    THR Broncobusted's Recovery

    Hello everyone here. I'm 2 days past thr left side. I'm 53 male. Surgery went well no complications reported by doctor. I just wanted to thank you all for your experiences it really helps those of us newer here. And all the great recovery information is invaluable as I wonder about what's...
  11. B

    THR I have a date

    Your awesome. Thank you
  12. B

    THR I have a date

    Thank you very much. It is the left hip. I appreciate the information. I guess most of my questions are about recovery at this point. Mostly I wonder how long I will be off my bicycle. I commute a hundred miles a week to work. On an e bike these days , but I still pedal as much as possible...
  13. B

    THR I have a date

    Hello everyone. Since I last visited with you all I now have a surgery date. I've been reading and learning allot here on this site. Thank you all. I'm scheduled for Nov 12 ,2024 anterior robotic without cement. So trying to figure out what that really is . Trying to lose some weight right now...
  14. B

    THR Anyone here in NM

    This site has been a wreath of information. I appreciate you all. As it turns out I guess the first doctor I saw has a low BMI requirement for surgery under 35. I new nothing about this until I met you folks. So I contacted another provider and I'm already under the 40 BMI. So I scheduled...
  15. B

    THR Anyone here in NM

    Thank you for the reply. I am in albuquerque NM. thank you for the information.
Back
Top Bottom