Recent content by Bostonboy

  1. B

    TKR Seems I am not progressing<

    I do 1.5 hrs on legs and 2.5hrs legs elevated, but I am recovering from a double hip replacement. Have faith and don't allow fear to creep in. Massage your knee and speak to it to heal. You can control your breathing. Control your healing with positive thoughts Sent from my iPhone using...
  2. B

    Bilateral THR Bostonboy in recovery

    Surgery 3/30/17 double hip replacement / Anterior approach . Today 4/29/17 walking with crutches in hallways for exercise and to get my walking gate back , swelling gone , walk with walker around house and walking Dog [emoji190]. Hip muscles are quite tight so working very hard on stretching...
  3. B

    Bilateral THR Bostonboy in recovery

    I am home and healing 2 weeks since surgery. Had a Anterior approach . Walking with walker . Thighs get tight and swollen when standing on them a bit to long .....frustrating . Hips get stronger every day . Blessings Much Love Boston Boy Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  4. B

    Bilateral THR Bostonboy in recovery

    This is so helpful, thank you all for giving input and being a part of this Loving community. If what I share is helpful that would be an added plus . I ll keep sharing and Jaycey seem to keep my posts in order . Thank you Jaycey blessings Bostonboy Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  5. B

    Bilateral THR Bostonboy in recovery

    What a wonderful site feeling a bit more confident today4/1/17 Saturday 1st Walked 250' W/walker . 2nd 450'W/walker . 3rd 250' w/walker . Doctor said blood levels are good , will not need any transfusions. Have to walk up 4to 5 steps and do both bathroom needs on own before release . Tuesday...
  6. B

    Bilateral THR Bostonboy in recovery

    Irish joe feeling a bit more confident today 1st Walked 250' W/walker . 2nd 450'W/walker . 3rd 250' w/walker . Doctor said blood levels are good , will not need any transfusions. Have to walk up 4to 5 steps and do both bathroom needs on own before release . Tuesday? Maybe Monday , I am pushing...
  7. B

    Bilateral THR Bostonboy in recovery

    Had surgery on 3/30/17 both hip replacement ( FYI) Charlie's my shih-Tuz 4.75 years old between 1am and 6 am hips feel tight Blessings Sean and Charlie Sent from my iPhone
  8. B

    Bilateral THR Bostonboy in recovery

    feeling a bit more confident today 1st Walked 250' W/walker . 2nd 450'W/walker . 3rd 250' w/walker . Doctor said blood levels are good , will not need any transfusions. Have to walk up 4to 5 steps and do both bathroom needs on own before release . Tuesday? Maybe Monday , I am pushing for...
  9. B

    Bilateral THR Bostonboy in recovery

    @Irish Joe had surgery @ 7:45am 3/30-17 Thursday. Yesterday Friday up waking 8' with walker this morning and 30' x2 just now. Than at 2pm 40 ' x2. Very painful . Today walked with walker 100x2 , 225' x2 .....…, 4/1/17 Blessings Much Love Sean and Charlie Sent from my iPhone using broken...
  10. B

    Bilateral THR Bostonboy in recovery

    Adam had surgery @ 7:45am 3/30-17 Thursday. Yesterday Friday up waking 8' with walker this morning and 30' x2 just now. Than at 2pm 40 ' x2 Very painful . Today walked with walker 100x2.them in afternoon 450' w/walker , getting more confidence with new hip today, you all have helped me so...
  11. B

    Other than your hip, what else hurts?

    I am having a double hip replacement (anterior approach). All the symptoms you are experiencing will only get worse!!! I have all those symptoms and can barely walk with cane, it's like a slow motion comedy show just to walk to bathroom. Get your hips X-ray from a hip specialist. It sounds as...
  12. B

    Just found out I need a double hip replacement .

    I look forward to start to progress in walking rather than loosing My ability to move each day closer to surgery. It like a slow motion comedy routine to perform any movement.[emoji4], I working on staying positive in all areas of my life . Blessings Bostonboy Sent from my iPhone using...
  13. B

    Just found out I need a double hip replacement .

    March 30th / I look forward to progress ing physically rather than each day closer I lose The ability to move Around . It's very difficult to walk , it's like a slow motion comedy routine.
  14. B

    Just found out I need a double hip replacement .

    Irish joe , Iam 6'2" 210 how long was it until you could walk after surgery? Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  15. B

    2017 March Musketeers - Are you having hip surgery in March?

    March 30th Bostonboy .. double hip replacement Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
Back
Top Bottom