Recent content by Bossy97

  1. B

    Checking in! 37.5yr old male 18mos after bad knee became horrible knee

    I’m also 41 and have exhausted all options. I was told a year ago to just let the surgeon know when I was ready. I’m scheduled on 8-27. His only stipulation was that he will do a press fit knee because he says cement is the weakest link. Hoping [emoji1696] that a revision will never be...
  2. B

    2019 August Hotshots - Are you having knee surgery in August?

    I’m having a RTKA on August 27th Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. B

    41 years old - Left TKR on September 5th, 2019

    I’m also 41. I’m having a cementless TKA done 8-27-19. I’m an operating room nurse & the recovery is a new area for me. I don’t have the medical history you do. My journey started a little over 3 years ago. I tore my meniscus & was told I needed to lose weight. I fell in love with fitness & lost...
Back
Top Bottom