Recent content by Bon Pecheur

  1. Bon Pecheur

    When can I wear jeans again?

    I found i needed to keep a bandage over my incision to keep my jeans from irritating it. Thats the only thing that had kept me from wearing them
  2. Bon Pecheur

    TKR How long till I feel better and normal after TKR?

    I am 9 weeks PO and had a massage the other day. It did wonders for all my stiff and sore muscles and knee. I just wished i did it earlier.
  3. Bon Pecheur

    TKR Puzzled by symptoms

    I am at almost 6 weeks post op and it is definitely a marathon and not a sprint. Just focus on the little incremental progress every day to keep you motivated!
  4. Bon Pecheur

    TKR Puzzled by symptoms

    Hi Mimi. I am 5 weeks out from my TKR. I have experienced most of what you have and it really is a byproduct of the extreme trauma your body has gone through. Just keep elevating, icing, and walking it will get better over time.
  5. Bon Pecheur

    TKR Zilretta

    I took a more hybrid approach. I am 4 weeks out and just started formal PT today. Prior to that I iced, elevated, and walked, walked, and walked. I am lucky to have a PT who's philosophy is challenge yourself but not to the point of pain. I really think it comes down to listening to your own...
  6. Bon Pecheur

    Knee Infection* Revision - spacer exchange

    In my opinion, it's better to be safe than sorry. Especially in your compromised condition
  7. Bon Pecheur

    TKR Surgery on 11/30 Advice?

    I am scheduled for surgery on 11/30 and was wondering if anyone had any tips/suggestions prior to me going in!
  8. Bon Pecheur

    2020 November Nimbles - Are you having knee surgery in November?

    Hi All! Scheduled for TKR on my right knee in 11/30. A little nervous but looking forward to getting relief.
Back
Top Bottom