Recent content by bodie123

  1. B

    TKR New knee struggles

    Ah thank you so much I will xxx
  2. B

    TKR New knee struggles

    This is music to my ears! I am now having fantasy dreams about having an amazing bendy knee!!! I am almost 6 months post TKR on L knee and have never got past 90 degrees. I dread seeing my surgeon who is very unimpressed with me. But I am not going to be rushed. My muscles are still repairing...
  3. B

    TKR 3 months in and still swollen, with disappointing bend

    Thank you to all those that kindly gave me their advice. I did try to reply but could only replyto a few. Is there a limit I wonder? I am now 4 months post TKR left knee. I can still only get 83 degrees bend as it seems so swollen still. After Christmas hosting and being generally more active I...
  4. B

    TKR 3 months in and still swollen, with disappointing bend

    Thank you so very much for your replies, I feel a lot better! I think my surgeon sent me into freefall as he said he was so disappointed with my progress and he was expecting much more bend when he saw me. He makes me panic as he infers that if I havent got to a certain point then I will never...
  5. B

    TKR 3 months in and still swollen, with disappointing bend

    Hi. It has been three months post TKR in left knee. It is still very swollen ( although an improvement from 2 months ago). At the last PT session I achieved 85 bend. It is really getting me down. After the slightest activity it swells up and I am limping really badly. I am doing my exercises. I...
Back
Top Bottom