Recent content by BocaKnee

  1. B

    Welcome to the July Sparklers' 2018 Knee Recovery Club

    I've had a lot of discomfort lately and my surgery was on July 23. I had a serious complication and actually have 3 incisions, so my experience may not be typical. I must admit that I am frustrated at how long the pain and funky sensations are lasting. I've been putting some vitamin E on my...
  2. B

    A bit anxious

    Thank you, all! I am just figuring out how to navigate this forum. I will click on all the links provided. off to see my surgeon today for my pre-op visit!!
  3. B

    2018 July Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?

    Thanks for the lovely welcome, Judy B! I am trying to decide if I can come home alone after surgery or if I should ask to be sent to rehab for a few days. I'd like to hear pros and cons of both. Is there a place on this site where I could locate that information? Jill
  4. B

    2018 July Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?

    I have read the posting instructions and was able to start a thread, but I can't find the dialogue boxes for responses. I also can't figure out how to add my date and name to Judy B.'s list. I am very happy to have found this forum, just hoping to learn how to use it better! Surgery is July...
  5. B

    Having TKR in July...I have questions!!!

    Hello fellow July TKR friends!! I am having my knee replacement on July 23. My surgeon told me that he sends his patients home after 2-3 days in the hospital. I am concerned that I will be unsteady and in need of help in the first few days that I am home. After speaking with the surgeon's...
  6. B

    A bit anxious

    I am scheduled for my TKR on July 23. I'm a bit anxious about it. I hope to learn a lot about the procedure from this forum. Encouragement is welcome!!
Back
Top Bottom