Recent content by Blueberry Girl

  1. Blueberry Girl

    TKR Skipped heart beats

    Morning all, had my TKR on 7/22/19. All went well and stayed overnight in the hospital. But a few days after surgery I started getting skipped heart beats. I have actually had them since my early 20's (now 64) but I'll have a few and then they can go away for months. Currently I'm getting quite...
  2. Blueberry Girl

    2 Weeks to go

    Looks like we have the same surgery date, mine is Monday July 22. I'll keep you in my thoughts
  3. Blueberry Girl

    All I want for Christmas...

    This picture here is of my 16 year old Golden who I had to let go 2 years ago. We had a great life together, and I miss her everyday. About a month before she passed, I worked at a vet clinic and a client of ours had a Golden that she needed to find a home for because of her own health issues. I...
  4. Blueberry Girl

    2015 December SuperNovas - Are you having knee surgery in December?

    Hi everyone, my PKR is scheduled for Dec 10. Been following this site for quite sometime, and the info has been invaluable.
  5. Blueberry Girl

    All I want for Christmas...

    Thanks, referee54 Doc did say if I was not up to leaving I could stay one night.
  6. Blueberry Girl

    All I want for Christmas...

    I have my pre op next week, but my OS is doing my PKR at a outpatient surgery center. Has anybody being thru this?
  7. Blueberry Girl

    All I want for Christmas...

    Surgery is scheduled for December 10 for a LPKR. I have a great OS who's only mission is knees, and he will be using the Makoplasty system. I'm ready!
  8. Blueberry Girl

    Any partial knee replacements out there?

    Hi All, I've been following this site for a couple of years, and finally my time has come. I had my first appt. with my OS and I am going for my MRI this coming week. But my OS said I might be a candidate for a partial after looking at my x-rays, but will know better after next week. Any...
Back
Top Bottom