Glad your doing so well! I choose to do both knees at the same time. Didn't want to do it twice. Harder getting it all together but knowing it's done keeps me going! Two months today but been told I have few more months to go before I can be relieved of the discomfort I feel daily! While...
Certain ways I move my legs at night trying to sleep slams me with pain! Also although I exercise both knees same time my right knee is better than my left? 117 left 122 right... don't think I can make it to 150?
I've also never had depression enter my life until now! Felt so useless at times! Now know this is all something that comes with bilateral knee surgery
Thanks for giving me some hope knowing what I'm going thru with my bilateral knee surgery is normal! My pt has made tears come . I will now speak to her about having me getting my knees better doesn't have to require severe pain. Will be two months tomorrow. Was getting very down about getting...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.