Recent content by Blondie22

  1. B

    TKR Any 30 year olds with a TKR here?

    I’m using the app for BoneSmart on my iPhone so it automatically copies the whole post when I hit ‘reply,’ I’m not given the ‘ ‘write a reply’ option. I’m also not able to un-highlight the post after hitting reply.
  2. B

    TKR Two days after surgery.

    I’m sorry you’re so miserable, it’s definitely a normal feeling to think the “why did I do this?” type of thoughts, I know I did and others here have too. I’m 3 weeks post-op today and yesterday I noticed things had turned a corner, my pain is much better and I can finally feel that this was the...
  3. B

    TKR Any 30 year olds with a TKR here?

    @MyTest I think that’s one of the things I look forward to most is being able to walk my dogs again! It’s been a year since I’ve been able to take them, my husband took over for me ;) It’ll be so much fun when I’m ready for that stage!
  4. B

    TKR Any 30 year olds with a TKR here?

    Yeah it’s amazing all the things that I just couldn’t do anymore because of my knee! Sounds like you know exactly what I’m talking about. Even taking my dogs for a 30 minute fast paced walk stopped becoming an option around last spring. I don’t know the difference in recovery time for partials...
  5. B

    TKR Any 30 year olds with a TKR here?

    Hey Everyone! I just had a LTKR on June 4th at only 31 years old and was seeing if I could find anyone fighting in the same trench I am? ;) I’d love to know your story and be here as a support too! I played fastpitch softball in college and ended up tearing my meniscus at 18 yo. I had a scope...
  6. B

    2018 June Sunbeams - Are you having knee surgery in June?

    I had a LTKR on June 4th. I know the date is past but it’s still June so can I still be added?
Back
Top Bottom