Recent content by blawson

  1. blawson

    Getting right THR this summer!

    Hi Nautique. I'm having mine done at Lahey Clinic in Burlington Ma. Met with my surgeon this morning and he is going to try to get me in earlier if he can. Said hip is so beat up its on the verge of collapse. Not sure what that means but certainly doesn't sound good!
  2. blawson

    Getting right THR this summer!

    Thanks everyone for your thoughtful replies and willingness to listen. My date is 1-Aug for RTHR but hoping a cancellation so my date is sooner. I'm sure my anxiety will increase as I get closer to the date but right now I'm ready to get in the OR and start recovery.
  3. blawson

    Getting right THR this summer!

    I'm finally getting the THR after 13 years of "toughing" it out. I'll be 43 yrs old next month and have had limited mobility for far too long. I'm excited to get on with the next phase of my life. Would love to hear for folks that have gone through this what the most important things are to do...
Back
Top Bottom