Recent content by bk321

  1. B

    Spine 3 level ACDF recovery

    Follow up, I meant the upcoming surgery is 3/25/26
  2. B

    Spine 3 level ACDF recovery

    Good Morning All: I've many ortho and neuro surgeries -spine and , hip, shoulder and knee replacements. I've been on this site before though not for a year or so. I'm 70, good shape though largely deconditioned, as all these surgeries have for the most part been close together. Coming up 3/25 I...
  3. B

    THR Fall 8 months post THR

    Wow , thanks all. Spaniel, sorry for your injury. hope your recovery goes well. Stay strong
  4. B

    THR Fall 8 months post THR

    Hi , thanks for your well wishes: TSR 2008 TKR 2015 TLF T-10-11 2022 TLIF L3 -S1 2023 THR Right side 2024 TLIF L2-3 with Laminectomy L1-2 and partial revision L3-S1 You don't have to include all that, as seeing it written is pretty sobering for there's an incongruity in that I look at myself...
  5. B

    THR Fall 8 months post THR

    Good Morning And THANK YOU , for the anniversary wishes ! You all have been more helpful than you may realize. SInce we last "talked" I've had another back fusion-- a good thing in the big picture. I'm healing well ( knock wood) , gettng used to the "new me" and hope to get back to the gym...
  6. B

    THR Fall 8 months post THR

    thanks all !!
  7. B

    THR Fall 8 months post THR

    Hi I'm sorry- I neglected tp put down the following date and which hip----I had my right hip replaced June 17th 2024. Also does anyone experience feeling like a clicking or a feeling like going over a bump, if you press the area over the incision or the replacement while you are walking. I...
  8. B

    THR Fall 8 months post THR

    thank you all so much for responding, very helpful and appreciated !
  9. B

    THR Fall 8 months post THR

    Hi I've been following this site for several years, through a knee, a shoulder replacement, 2 spinal fusions and now a THR. I had been healing well and and for the first time in a while was weaning myself off a cane-I also have foot drop. I was feeling so good I forgot I have to think about...
Back
Top Bottom