Recent content by bionicwoman

  1. B

    Now both knees hurt!!!

    I have to say: NO MORE SHOTS! do not let them give you cortisone shots. That's the worst thing for you. I had 5 of them in my hand and now my thumb wants to fall out of socket. The cortisone starts breaking down the tissue so there is nothing to support the bones. I now need a thumb replacement...
  2. B

    TKR UPDATE: Still trying to recover! 10 weeks post op...

    I refuse to take pills to help with the cramping. I will not start on meds. I feel my cramping can be solved by something natural. low on potassium? no pills for me.
  3. B

    TKR UPDATE: Still trying to recover! 10 weeks post op...

    I had both full knee replacements on the same day. It was in 2007 at the end of the year and I was 52 then. I was out of the hospital on day 3 and overweight. I had to file a complaint on a doctor that would not do my surgery cause I was way overweight. He wanted me to go through a gastric...
  4. B

    clicking with walking

    Yes, I have gone through a double knee full replacement (at the same time) and have found that my knees click also. I dont really like it... but I am having to live with it. I feel/hear them clicking when I walk and to me it's irritating, but at least I dont have the pain I used to have. A...
Back
Top Bottom