Recent content by bionicme26

  1. B

    THR Anterior thigh pain, 11 months post op

    Hello First, waiting for call from Surgeons office. Has anyone experienced anterior thigh pain 11 months from surgery. I’ve been doing a lot more walks and workouts (squats, lunges) the past two weeks have been a bit rough. If it wasn’t my thigh it was the outside of my knee up through thigh...
  2. B

    THR Anterior thigh pain, 11 months post op

    Thank you everyone for answering all my questions. A very helpful group!
  3. B

    THR Anterior thigh pain, 11 months post op

    This would be outer thigh, where most of it is still numb. I get these pins or needles almost spasm like when it happens.
  4. B

    THR Anterior thigh pain, 11 months post op

    Thank you for all this information! Even having been through this twice, it is very useful, realizing just reaching month 5, I need to be more patient and mindful of the healing process. Is or are there any articles on nerves or tingling in the thigh?
  5. B

    THR Anterior thigh pain, 11 months post op

    Thank you for all the responses. I do also have RA and did an infusion in December with immunosuppressant drugs. This is true! I have dealt with hip pain since 2017, it’s been quite the long journey that I barely remember what pain free hips feels like, or normal ones for that matter. ;) I...
  6. B

    THR Anterior thigh pain, 11 months post op

    I am 49yo, 5 months post op September 18th, 2023, Anterior Approach, Right Hip, THR. My left was replaced, anterior September 26th, 2019. I have a desk office job. My question is, about a month ago I started having right thigh pain, first it was when I lifted my leg off the floor, like...
  7. B

    2019 September Sapphires - Are you having hip surgery in September?

    me! Sept 26th, L THR, direct anterior approach
Back
Top Bottom