Recent content by BionicDes

  1. BionicDes

    Bilateral TKR Problems 2-years post op

    Hello, I had BTKR in January 2018, I’m coming up on my 2 year anniversary. My left knee is great. However, my right knee has been acting up all weekend. When I attempt to bend (standing, walking, or laying, the is crunching and pain near the back of the knee. I have no clue what can be causing...
  2. BionicDes

    Bilateral TKR Problems 2-years post op

    Hi everyone, thanks for your comments and feedback. I appreciate all of your kind words. Parking eventually got sorted, I just had to drag the some EEO counselors into it. In an odd turn of events, this past March (2019), we removed an old screw from my thigh the OS chose to leave in my leg as...
  3. BionicDes

    Bilateral TKR Acute rehab after bilateral knee replacement

    I had bilateral knee replacements in Jan. 2018, I couldn’t sleep at night for over 6 months due to pain and even now almost two years later I still sleep poorly but the pain is fully gone. The worst of the pain for me was always at night immediately after surgery and during the day I was able...
  4. BionicDes

    Bilateral TKR Problems 2-years post op

    Thanks, Pumpkin! I do have a placard but the can’t park at government buildings unless you’re senior level officials so I’m relegated to my long walk. My phone is auto-quoting everyone unfortunately. ️ When I first got out of surgery my right knee was the one sluggish and acting up and now...
  5. BionicDes

    Bilateral TKR Problems 2-years post op

    Hi, Thanks. The last two days have been rough. I cannot take Tylenol, unfortunately because of an interaction with my migraine meds, which is why Alieve is the choice. I will ask about some other options. The main problem I have ran into is parking/commuting to work. I live in Arlington, VA...
  6. BionicDes

    Bilateral TKR Problems 2-years post op

    Hi all, I’m new here. I’m a 38 year female who has had 18 previous knee surgeries so I finally bit the bullet and opted for new knees. As neither knee was in a position to be the strong knee post op, I opted to have a BTKR. I underwent the surgery on January 29 and by all accounts it went...
Back
Top Bottom