Recent content by bigsky7

  1. bigsky7

    2020 May Marvels - Are you having knee surgery in May?

    I am having my left knee totally replaced on May 27th.
  2. bigsky7

    PKR 15 days post op

    I am now 6 months out from my partial knee replacement. I was making good progress and then my knee began to give away and get hot. Blood work ended up fine, but my xrays showed that arthritis has taken over my knee with no space between the joint laterally and the knee cap is quite arthritic...
  3. bigsky7

    Welcome to the June Sunbeams'2018 Knee Recovery Club!

    Please add mine to the list, June 5, 2018. Thanks!
  4. bigsky7

    PKR 15 days post op

    Yes, I am willing to answer questions Josephine.
  5. bigsky7

    PKR 15 days post op

    My replacement was on 6/5/18 :)
  6. bigsky7

    PKR 15 days post op

    Thank you for all of the advice and help! It is greatly appreciated! We live on a rural farm, so my 13 year old cannot get himself where he needs to go. I just need to put more plans in place :)
  7. bigsky7

    PKR 15 days post op

    Good Morning! I cannot tell you all just how much I appreciate this site. It is wonderful to have people who have gone through or are going through what you are in recovery. I am 40 and had a medial PKR. My flexion is 2, ROM is 110. I am between the walker and cane to ensure good mechanics...
Back
Top Bottom