Recent content by Betsy-Knee

  1. Betsy-Knee

    TKR Betsy after 2nd Knee - thumbs up!

    Hi Everyone, One week post op and all is well with my new 2nd knee. I'm sitting in my motion machine with my ice machine pumping coolness around my knee. Since I've been thru this before I know not to be anxious for great flex and no stiffness. It will come we just have to pace ourselves...
  2. Betsy-Knee

    2017 July Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?

    @Betsywets So how are you doing. We made it past the first night, I bet little sleep but my pain was well managed. Now sitting in chair having lunch. How are you Guess we move our posts over to recover some how.
  3. Betsy-Knee

    2017 July Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?

    Hi BoneSmart Sparklers, I am ready for my 2nd knee replacement and will be going to rehab for a week. During my first, 3 years ago I went also to rehab and the whole process was very efficient and helpful. I enjoy preparing for a smooth adventure and pack things like Ear plugs, IPod music...
  4. Betsy-Knee

    2017 July Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?

    Hi @pegasys80 I see we'll be a few days apart from each other for our surgery. This is my second one so ask me if you wonder about anything... I have ear plugs, sleep mask and power strip packed for the Surgery Center. Relax and let them do their thing. New knees are great.
  5. Betsy-Knee

    2017 July Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?

    Hi Nancy, SO fun to have a buddy at the exact stage of this process. Have you had your other knee done? I did 3 years ago and it went very well.
  6. Betsy-Knee

    2017 July Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?

    Oh my goodness, 2 Betsy's having surgery on the same day. I'm having left knee and I live in CA. Are you ready?
  7. Betsy-Knee

    Signature Error Message

    I'm having trouble with the 2 step verification. I only have email and I have done that part. Is there a wait time for it to start working. I was trying to add my Profile story. Thanks.
  8. Betsy-Knee

    2017 July Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?

    Hi there everyone, Getting started again, love the fun on Bonesmart and going for my 2nd knee replacement. Date July 31st so getting closer and closer
Back
Top Bottom