Recent content by Bell96

  1. Bell96

    2014 November Nimbles - Are you having knee surgery in November?

    Thanks for the add for November surgery! I've been so equally scared and excited - but now I know I'm not alone in this journey! Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
  2. Bell96

    Compression stockings

    Wow there is a lot of difference between surgeons! I asked about the Tommie Copper compression tights because I have two pair already. They make a tremendous difference in my knee pain. The surgeon says compression stockings. My PCP says thigh high after knee surgery. I'm thinking as long as I...
  3. Bell96

    Compression stockings

    My doctor said that I will need thigh high compression stockings on both legs for two weeks, and on the surgical leg for six weeks. I have Tommie Copper Compression tights - does anyone know if these will work? Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
  4. Bell96

    Excited and scared!

    My knee problems began in 1995 when I severed by ACL playing soccer. The replacement surgery went well, except that the doc made the new ACL too tight and I was never able to straighten my leg again. So began the journey of pain, scopes, and an unnatural gait. 4/29/2014 Right foot bunionectomy...
  5. Bell96

    2014 November Nimbles - Are you having knee surgery in November?

    11/10/2014 Right Knee total joint replacement using Depuy Attune.
Back
Top Bottom