Recent content by beitmery hermit

  1. beitmery hermit

    I am having knee replacement on December 23rd

    Thanks, All. I am having trouble finding my way around here. I just picked up a walker and a bath bench from the senior center here but have not found the other things for which I am looking. In the end I may have to get then through one of the medical durable equipment place here before I go...
  2. beitmery hermit

    I am having knee replacement on December 23rd

    I am a religious hermit and so have lived alone for for over 30 years. I have no one to take care of me after surgery. I'll have to go to a SNF after surgery.
  3. beitmery hermit

    I am having knee replacement on December 23rd

    I've had knee pain for what seems like an eternity. My Ortho MD has refused to do surgery because he thought it wasn't bad enough. Finally I went to Seattle and saw an Orthopedist there who looked at all my xrays and said that with all the pain I had and what the xrays showed it was time...
  4. beitmery hermit

    2014 December SuperNovas - Are you having knee surgery in December?

    Thanks for the report. I am looking 'forward' to right total knee replacement on 23 dec.
Back
Top Bottom