Hi, how all is well. Spoke to Dr. Regarding all the good stuff: driving, pedicure, sleeping on side. Those fun things. Said I can start driving when I feel comfortable. Can have pedicure, can sleep on side but should place pillow in between.
Otherwise everything is ok. Getting butt kicked...
PT was ok. Just doing exercises of bending knee, quads, sitting, standing without help. Checked my walking without anything. Nothing too bad though I do leave their sore. I did tell them about my back and that I do have sciatica.
All they said was ok, we'll be careful with that. SMH
Hello, hope everyone is doing well.
Just getting home from my first PT session. They were very nice there and very gentle with me. Basically a lot of the exercises I was already doing at home with the home PT person when he used to come.
They said my knee is already at 95 ROM so that's...
As always thank you for everything. I see that there is a link to purchase the active product but once I get there I'm confused as to which one I should be looking at.
Orthopedic Dr said that the cut for the knee is totally sealed. No stitches or staples. They used glue, something else that's new to me.
Where on this site would I go to purchase that active thing you listed.
Thanks
Thank you to everyone for all of your advice and help. Definitely good to know about the PT part of recovery as I was worried about being pushed hard.
I do have a question - what would you recommend to put on my knee as far as healing the scar and my knee is extremely dry. Wasn't sure if I...
Thank you for all your replies.
Today I went to both my primary Dr as well as my orthopedic Dr.
Orthopedic says my range of motion is great now I have to work on the strength part, said my range of motion right now is not normally seen until 6-8 weeks so I'm ahead that way.
Both Dr's. Agreed...
Hi, hope everyone is doing well. Been awhile since I've been back on the forum. Don't know if I posted in correct location. Apologies in advance.
This time around is a lot different than the first one 10 years ago.
It's almost a month since I had it done
I get massive swelling and I use the...
Happy 4th of July.
Well I went to see os. He took xrays of my knee and says it's looks as good as it did the day he put the tkr in.
He says that the problem is most likely being caused by sciatic nerve issues.
So now I have to go to a doctor for testing for that.
Thanks I'm planning on it. Very frustrating as well as concerning. The fact that I know have some sort of nerve damage in that leg causing ankle swelling.
Will keep you posted.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.