Recent content by bbois

  1. B

    THR My new left hip

    So sorry to hear all of this that happened to you. I'm sending good thoughts your way. Take good care.
  2. B

    THR Stronger each day

    OK - point taken. However, as far as I was concerned, I was following a logical route. Everyone's recovery is different and I wasn't doing any high-impact activities and I was having no pain. Just leisurely walking and cycling. My OS saw me at 4 weeks and said, keep doing what you're doing and...
  3. B

    THR Stronger each day

    So, I've heard of this but didn't think it was going to happen to me: I was cruising along with no pain, walking 4-5 miles per day, doing some cycling and then at 7 weeks post op I started getting IT band and quad pain. I know this is not unusual and might even be related to bone ingrowth on the...
  4. B

    THR teejay is finally on the other side!!!

    Teejay - glad you're progressing well. Elaine - you're going to do just fine, and after recovery, you'll be so glad you made the decision. I am 5 days post op and I already feel better than I did pre-surgery. Just remember, it's normal to be nervous - your surgeon and treatment team will take...
  5. B

    THR Stronger each day

    Hi everyone, I hope we're all progressing to our individual successes. I am at Post Op Day 5 and getting my routines down, PT exercises, dressing, bathing, etc. Pain is well managed at the expense of constipation - that is my current challenge. I know there is info here on the site that I will...
  6. B

    2015 February Valentines - Are you having hip surgery in February?

    Hi - LTHR for me on February 11th.
Back
Top Bottom