Hello John, Z15. You have a lot of company with your modular THR. I have a similar system, but mine is a smith and nephew. I have a titanium modular/ bone sparing titanium stem with a cobalt chromium trunnion attached to a ceramic/zirconium ball with a plastic liner. I have quite a number...
I am now thirteen weeks with no antibiotics. I remember Josephine mentioning that sometimes it takes 16 weeks for antibiotics to be withheld before things start to show on blood labs. The AAOS guidelines say two weeks. Not true for some of us. I am learning that anaerobic bacteria, the kind...
tashia
I took my doggie to the vet yesterday because he has not seemed right. Usually he is with me at my side all of the time. Now he lies in his crate most of the day or in the bathroom on the floor. The vet did X-rays and bloodwork and it looks like he has arthritis in both front legs and...
Thank you everyone for keeping me in your hearts and minds Josephine tashia C Mac glynis
I am having my records from Mayo sent to Dr Maale but Mayo said it will take three weeks due to patient backlogs. Dr Maale's office won't get them until after Nov. 7 or so. I have been working on a...
Last thought for the day.
The physicians assistant for my orthopedic surgeon up at Mayo told me in June that a hip infection going to ones unoperated hip and infecting that just didn't happen. He said the only time it could happen was if I had HIV or something. Well both of my hips hurt...
No, I have not been diagnosed with this. I have been to 4 oral surgeons and two infectious disease doctors, and an ENT. I have had a panoramic x ray and two MRIs. The first MRI said that osteomyelitis cannot be ruled out. The ct scan and second MRI said I had granuloma but was probably...
Just to help anyone contemplating getting in to see Dr. Maale. If you think it will take a long time - don't delay. I was shocked to find out that it was going to be that quick. He only sees patients on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Josephine tashia alexthecat, and RestAssured, thank you for keeping me in your thoughts. This afternoon, I contacted Dr. Maale's office and they were very kind on the phone. The scheduling secretary was going to give me an appointment for next Tuesday. I was shocked since I had to wait three...
Thank you Josephine,
My thread is now a very long, very sad story and I appreciate that you took the time to read it. I never dreamed when I first posted that things would get this bad. I am believing you and I agree I need to seek someone who is willing to take me on as I am even a challenge...
The neurologist at mayo said that I do not have trigeminal neuralgia. The doctors at mayo thought I had atypical odontalgia or atypical neuralgia. But it is pressing up into my head and causing head pain and eye pain. It is unbearable.
My teeth feel abscesses and so do the sockets were I had...
Still struggling and have almost lost my ability to chew foods. My teeth hurt all of the time. I am eating mostly yogurt and creamy foods and drinking ensure. I felt so good in July while I was taking amoxicillin. I am 69 days off of antibiotics and feeling worse with each passing day...
thanson1964, I keep looking for word from you and worry about you. I just want you to know that we are still out hear thinking about you and going to your post for news. Take care, my friend,
I still have not sent my blood to test. Did you do both allergy and ions at the same time?
What has been...
I have dreamed of visiting Hawaii. Thought I would be back to traveling 6 months after my surgery. It is 21 months and it is impossible for me. Cubbie has been going to a veterinary ophthalmologist for redness in his eyes and matter. His tear ducts were blocked and he went through a...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.