Recent content by Barbie015

  1. B

    TKR Feeling confused and scared^

    @Josephine Pt 2 a week Bike 10 minutes Leg press machine 45 lb. 2 sets x 15 Looped elastic band hip flexion 2 sets x 15 Looped elastic band hip Extension 2 sets x 15 Looped elastic band hip Abduction 2 sets x 15 Terminal knee extension 2 sets x 15 Wall squat 2 sets x10 Hamstring stretch 3 times...
  2. B

    TKR Feeling confused and scared^

    1. 5 2. Take 2 Advil twice a day. 3. Moderate 4. Flexion 120 extension 2 5. 2 or three times a day for about 30 minutes 6. When I ice and when I go to bed at night. 7. I fix small meals. I do the laundry. I go to a support group three nights a week. 8. No exercises at home and I finished pt...
  3. B

    TKR Feeling confused and scared^

    @Teecup i do a lot of walking at work. I go out to clients home and check in with them, take them to appointments, etc. Just nervous I won’t be able to keep up. Thanks everyone else also for your encouragement. Another thing my surgery leg is measuring at about half inch longer than my other...
  4. B

    TKR Feeling confused and scared^

    Hi. I’m 41 years old and had TKR on my left leg 7/10/18. It’s been 7 weeks and am walking with my cane and am experiencing extreme tightness. I have been doing a lot of comparing myself to others who say they were good and up and about after like 4 weeks or six weeks. It’s not like that for me...
  5. B

    Welcome to the July Sparklers' 2018 Knee Recovery Club

    Please add me. 7/10/2018 Left TKR
Back
Top Bottom