Recent content by barb

  1. barb

    THR On the other side

    Pain level 5 or6 when I walk. I had 2 Tramadol Monday 50mg. I do not ice my hip am 7 week out and no swelling.no elevating. Am doing all the house work. I do leg lifts 10 A day and I walk a lot. Am going back to work on Sunday March 31 I work 12hr shifts. I was hoping not to be in this much...
  2. barb

    THR On the other side

    Back of my hip still has pain in it when I walk seven weeks out
  3. barb

    THR On the other side

    What can I put on my incision to help with itching?:happydance::thankyou:Help
  4. barb

    THR On the other side

    Went to the first therapy session today quite a bit of swelling in my ankle but he says as long as it's not to much pain not to worry about it just elevated I'm going to have swelling
  5. barb

    not feeling well - Josephine

    I have a question for Josephine. could someone tag her for me. I am vomiting. I think it might be because of the medications I am taking. I am on narco, Celebrex, aspirin, iron supplement. could one of these be the problem?
  6. barb

    THR On the other side

    Just got out of the hospital on Thursday everything is doing just fine using a walker when I need it and that's not very often. I had the anterior approach so I had no restrictions.thanks all the help you have been on this website is help a lot reading all of your stories
  7. barb

    Going in for THR Left side on Feb 3rd 2014

    Hi jp9294 yes I'm having anterior on FEB 3 7am. Got all the pre op testing done so I'm ready to go. I'm hoping this takes care off The pain in my back and hip.
  8. barb

    Five day to go

    LTHR on Feb 3. Hoping it takes care of leg pain.:sad:
  9. barb

    Going in for THR Left side on Feb 3rd 2014

    I also have LTHR on 2-3-14.Good luck. See you on te other side:ok:
  10. barb

    Question about hip pain and my story

    Thanks for the info. It helps a lot. Good luck on your LTHR. Nettie Are you having posterior this time to
  11. barb

    Question about hip pain and my story

    If any one has more story about there hip causing back pain I would love to here about it. 3 weeks out for LTHR and getting nervous.
  12. barb

    Question about hip pain and my story

    Thanks for the information. My surgery is on February 3rd
  13. barb

    Question about hip pain and my story

    Hi told me anterior is the type he was trained on and does them all the time. He also told me two that he just did 1 month ago, 1 is golfing and 1 is just on a cane. He said I would be off work about 6 to 8 weeks. He sat in a chair and talked to me for 30 minutes, told me about the procedure...
  14. barb

    Question about hip pain and my story

    I am a 54 year old male. About 2 years ago I was diagnosed with bilateral hip impingement. I have been having pain in my left leg for years and got progressively worse. I went to see an orthopedic doctor. They took x-rays and I was told I have bilateral hip impingement and arthritis. He...
Back
Top Bottom