Recent content by banjo_picker

  1. banjo_picker

    TKR Still working on ROM

    Im so sorry... im new and haven't figured out how to make a new thread
  2. banjo_picker

    TKR Still working on ROM

    Sick and tired of the pain going to pt
  3. banjo_picker

    TKR Still working on ROM

    This maybe a dumb question. Is bonesmart legit? I read some weird stuff and was concerned. I really want rehab for my knee replacement with confidence and no pain.
  4. banjo_picker

    TKR Still working on ROM

    Thank you. I went to rehab today and this is the 3rd time they've hurt me... I tell them to stop and then they do it again.... im sick and tired of hurting from rehab!!!!
  5. banjo_picker

    TKR Still working on ROM

    Oh and I do my own PT every day except PT days.... and always feel better with me setting my limits!!!
  6. banjo_picker

    TKR Still working on ROM

    So sorry flashcat!!! im 8 weeks post op and get tortured twice a week. my PT pushing hard to get me at 120 rom... im at 113 rom right now. I feel better doing my own PT but I was scared into it as you were. I go today, PT, and im scared to death. I need to pay membership so I can see what real...
Back
Top Bottom