Recent content by Ayse

  1. A

    Bilateral TKR 2 years out and facing up to facts

    Thanks @Jaycey it was Jonathan Miles that I recently saw who does quite a few revisions.
  2. A

    Bilateral TKR 2 years out and facing up to facts

    Yes I've messaged @Ghostpipe about the surgeon I just saw. I don't think you can tell from the NJR how many are revisions of their work or revisions in general.
  3. A

    TKR TKR after tibial plateau fracture

    I really hope so although I've kind of given up daring to hope now. I can't even imagine being able to actually walk now.
  4. A

    TKR TKR after tibial plateau fracture

    I SO hope so! Thanks so much @EalingGran
  5. A

    Bilateral TKR 2 years out and facing up to facts

    I can totally relate as I'm in a similar situation. It's really hard trying to find someone who knows what's actually going on when you have a complex problem. I have also had the usual nothing's wrong on the X-rays and not actually listening to the symptoms and problems. It's good they've found...
  6. A

    TKR TKR after tibial plateau fracture

    thanks so much @Jockette
  7. A

    TKR TKR after tibial plateau fracture

    God, frustrated is an understatement as you can imagine. Thanks so much for your kind words @DogTiredKnees
  8. A

    TKR TKR after tibial plateau fracture

    @EalingGran I did indeed see someone who works at RNOH and he was very nice and listened to my long list of problems and questions. He has said that there is front to back instability and posteriorlateral corner instability, some rotation of tibia, femerol implant is slightly too big so knee is...
  9. A

    TKR TKR after tibial plateau fracture

    I will try that also. Thanks so much for the suggestion @EalingGran
  10. A

    TKR TKR after tibial plateau fracture

    Thanks so much. The support is very much appreciated @Layla
  11. A

    TKR TKR after tibial plateau fracture

    The TKR has just added to the existing problems unfortunately so far. I don't think anyone really knows what's going on. Thanks so much @Anniemof
  12. A

    TKR TKR after tibial plateau fracture

    I'm so sorry you still have problems. I hope things will improve for you and thanks so much @Jockette
  13. A

    TKR TKR after tibial plateau fracture

    I know I can't live with it like this. Every day for 19 months I've tried and tried with this leg and have had no improvements. I've basically had no life, not been able to go anywhere or do anything with the instability and pain. If nothing can be done I can't take years and years of this...
  14. A

    TKR TKR after tibial plateau fracture

    Oh me too! Thanks so much @EalingGran
  15. A

    TKR TKR after tibial plateau fracture

    The frustrating journey continues! Ive been in UK for a month and seen several surgeons for further opinions. The surgeon who said the CT scan showed rotstion of the tibia referred me to his colleague who looked at the scan and said the implant isn't rotated so he's referred me tp another...
Back
Top Bottom