Was able to come home from hospital yesterday afternoon after a PT session and walk. I really believed they pushed the limits yesterday because swelling got much worse last night and this morning. (And much more painful). Managed about 3 hrs sleep at a time on and off last night. In home PT...
First day had been fairly tolerable. The nerve block didn't start totally wearing off til about 6 pm. PT did get me up around 4 30 just to sit in recliner for awhile. That actually felt good and I stayed in recliner until after dinner. Pain medicine is working fairly well expect for making me...
In my room and feeling good. Had a spinal and nerve block so still not feeling a thing. I know it will come soon enuf. Pt has been in but still being 'paralyzed' lol nothing they can do so think I'll take this opportunity to nap a bit. Have a feeling it will be a long night.
Glad I found this forum before surgery. I'm scheduled on 9/29 for total knee replacement. My anxiety level is increasing by every waking minute. I try to shut my mind off thinking about all the what ifs but easier said than done. I'm finding reading some of these forums to help ease my worries...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.