Recent content by Audball

  1. Audball

    Hip dislocated year after thr.....

    Chris....zimmer decorated and on skate wheels sounds ideal!!; Had to go to the kids school open day just now. I'm behaving and using arm crutches, but my five year old kept getting excited and shaking them! Little so-and-so. Lol
  2. Audball

    Hip dislocated year after thr.....

    Hope it doesn't happen against, but I have morphine and Valium in my wee bag...just in case. Pmsl...peeing my self laughing. Hee hee
  3. Audball

    Hip dislocated year after thr.....

    Is the pain as excruciating if it happens again? ....I've started to carry emergency pain relief in my bag... Just in case. You never know when you might need it. Pmsl
  4. Audball

    Hip dislocated year after thr.....

    Once they pop it back in, it's fine. Poor man. Xxx
  5. Audball

    Hip dislocated year after thr.....

    Lol... He just took the pics. I'm sure they're on my fb. Lolol..... Just seems like a bad dream now. But I'm phoning to make sure they check my creaky joints out.
  6. Audball

    Hip dislocated year after thr.....

    Thanks. I feel OK, think it just scared the poop out of me. :scare:
  7. Audball

    Hip dislocated year after thr.....

    It was the kind of pain that makes you want to bite someone. Pmsl I'll get my skates polished and steal a zimmer frame. Lol
  8. Audball

    Hip dislocated year after thr.....

    I think if you look OK...they think, must be fine. Lol. X ray at the time showed that at some point I must have broken my kneecap, but a different doctor.( who deals with knees said I just have a funny shaped kneecap! Try phsio. Lol
  9. Audball

    Hip dislocated year after thr.....

    Thanks poppet...I was going to phone OS secretary next week as I'm not supposed to get a checkup for four years.
  10. Audball

    Hip dislocated year after thr.....

    Serenity I thought I was safe. Lol... Just as I polished my roller skates too! I had to put them back in the cupboard. Her hee
  11. Audball

    Hip dislocated year after thr.....

    Tropic lady....sledgehammer was a good description. Lol. Someone asked, was it worse than childbirth... I have five.... I said totally... At least with a baby you have pain, gas and air but a wee baby to take the pain away... Even morphine wasn't making this pop easy! Lolol..... And just relief...
  12. Audball

    Hip dislocated year after thr.....

    Chris you have lots going on, but you'll be fine. :bigfish:....love these as well. Pmsl
  13. Audball

    Hip dislocated year after thr.....

    I was thinking that it had less chance of happening now. Thanks. The pain was pretty special. Lol. They asked me the one to ten question and I said six, my husband asked..are you kidding, but by then I had enough pain relief to get down to six. it was a different hospital dealt with this, but...
  14. Audball

    Hip dislocated year after thr.....

    Pmsl I knew you would catch me. Not been on In ages. How are you? Xxxx
  15. Audball

    Hip dislocated year after thr.....

    ....ohhh and PT a few days before it happened left me in a lot of pain too. X
Back
Top Bottom