Recent content by ASPER

  1. ASPER

    Bilateral THR Questions for the pros.

    Hey, hey, hey,... Yea I know I have been gone for over a month but I wanted to check on you & see what's up? Ouch!!! "Sage-Fem" is right, let me say it again. "Sage-Fem is right!! Well I don't know where to start, lecture, yes here it comes, buck up and take it like a women (ha,ha,ha) I type...
  2. ASPER

    Bilateral THR Questions for the pros.

    Wish you well... When you get home you will uncomfortable, and hurting ice it up!!! PT will kick your butt at first tired and starving all the time food!!! I'm going on week 4 feel much stronger and healing up. Legs are week at first but you will be surprised at how fast they get back in shape...
  3. ASPER

    Found surgeon to do anterior bilateral THR! Questions about recovery.

    Just got home from rehab center yesterday. Had both hips replaced last Wednesday, was walking right after but you are still groggy from surgery. The hospital people could not believe it. Was roaming the halls with a walker dying for a cup of coffee & a cigarette. They sent me to rehab center...
  4. ASPER

    2015 February Valentines - Are you having hip surgery in February?

    Hi, I'm new to fourm & going to have both hips replaced some time in February.
Back
Top Bottom