Hi thepuckhead.
Thank you for such a detailed answer. You're spelling it right. There is really little information about sports with endoprostheses. I collect bits and pieces on forums from all over the world. In Russia, it is still far from competent statistics on returning to sports after...
hello. Thank you for responding. In my school years, I was also a football goalkeeper, also a very heavy load on my knees, sudden movements, jumps. Am I glad that your knee has served for a long time? How many years have you been doing sports after surgery on your left knee? and how does it...
Hello. Thank you for the answer. Yes, for the first half of the year after the operation, I turned the exercise bike every day, did exercises at home and a little on the gym in the gym. I've already been on the ice and my knee feels good. I bought a strong hinged brace with a sports "Townsend"...
Yes, thanks. I've read it, it's already encouraging. I have read and heard about sports after hip replacement. There is a well-known active UFS fighter with hip implants and also the Russian figure skater Plushenko, the Olympic champion skated and performed with a replaced hip.
Hello. My name is Alexander. I am 38 years old. I'm from Russia. 9 months ago, I had an operation to completely replace my right knee joint. A Zimmer implant was placed on bone cement. A month later, I was already walking without support. After about 3 months, the angles were 0 and 130-135...
Greetings. You have an amazing story and I am sure you are a very strong-willed person. My name is Alex, I'm 38 years old. I'm from Russia. 9 months ago, there was an operation for a total replacement of the right knee. Before the operation, I played hockey until the last day, 3-5 times a week...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.