Recent content by Ark_PB

  1. Ark_PB

    TKR Bending knee backwards

    Haven't posted since surgery Aug 31, 2018 14 months preop and ROM is 130 I can get up, walk, even semi- fat man jog My problem is bending my leg back towards my rump, I have no strength! Walking uphill will cause some discomfort I can lay on my back and do heel slides or sit in a chair...
  2. Ark_PB

    TKR Joy's Recovery thread<

    Joy77 your surgery was the say after mine. It has been nice to see someone put into words exactly what ive been feeling. The thigh pain has been the hard part of all of this. I was doing pain meds every four hours for the first 6 days. I started stretching that out to 5 and 6 hours and skipping...
  3. Ark_PB

    Aug 30 left TKR

    Any one else tired? I usually catch a 20-30 minute nap at work then by 3:30-4:00 I'm ready for another 30 minutes, and I sleep 7-8 hours a night. Is this normal? i attribute it to how much harder moving is and how much my body has to deal with the limp and pain? Being awake for 6 hours is a 9...
  4. Ark_PB

    Aug 30 left TKR

    Pre surgery testing yesterday Met with rehap DR. I'm good to go, three weeks from tomorrow . Reality is starting to set in, i know the after will be better then now, I just don't wanna go through it. I'll keep myself focused on the other side . Anyone else feel this way?
  5. Ark_PB

    Aug 30 left TKR

    About two months out for surgery and have questions about Pre Op exercises. What can I do now to help recovery after?
  6. Ark_PB

    Aug 30 left TKR

    About 10 weeks out . starting to get anxious and excited. Feeling the discomfort more and more frequently. Everytime we, the Dr and I , do something I feel better but the effect is shorter and shorter in duration. My first steroid shot lasted about 2 weeks. this last one lasted about 2 days...
  7. Ark_PB

    2018 August Hot Shots - Are you having knee surgery in August?

    Howdy, LTKR Aug. 30, 2018 Looking forward to being part of the community D
Back
Top Bottom