Just FYI for anyone considering TKR or Bilateral TKR. My bilateral surgery was May 17,2006. At 3 weeks post op I am gaining more flexion by the day. There is stiffness and some pain but the pain is minimal and is controlled comfortably with Tylenol or Motrin. Sleep has been a problem...or...
I am scheduled for bi lateral next week. I didn't want to go through the prodecure twice. My doc and P.T. say that the recovery time is the same so I am hoping it works out. I am really looking forward to having it all done at once. Good luck to you!! and God Bless!!!
I am scheduled for bilateral total knee replacement in a couple of weeks. I am just as concerned about the anesthesia as I am about having the surgery, which I now realize is necessary. Any advice/experienced with general vs epidural or spinal would be helpful. I REALLY do not want a spinal...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.