Recent content by AnnaMule

  1. A

    2015 March Musketeers - Are you having knee surgery in March?

    @chicklady I am not too nervous - my first TKR was in August of 2014 I created a thread today if you want to chat there. I am new to BoneSmart - just getting used to the posts/replies
  2. A

    Knee replacement for the overweight

    I was worried about my weight but my doctor was not - so I felt a lot better when he told me he had operated on people much larger than me. I had surgery at approx 320 - I am now down to 290. Once my second knee is done next week and I am recovered I plan on losing the rest of the weight...
  3. A

    March 24th RTKR - can hardly wait, LTKR was 19th August 2014

    I can hardly wait to get this done. 1 week to go. Just got medical clearance today.
  4. A

    2015 March Musketeers - Are you having knee surgery in March?

    I am having RTKR on March 24th, please add me to the March thread.
Back
Top Bottom