Recent content by Anna_K

  1. Anna_K

    THR New life expected

    Wow it’s been a whole year! It’s hard to believe honestly! At the beginning of this journey I was so upset and broken but now I know it was the right decision! It was a year full of struggles and hard work! But achievements and wins! I tried a little crossfit, Pilates, bachata, and high heels...
  2. Anna_K

    THR New life expected

    @myglasshalffull i hope and I’ll try to find her post and write something nice
  3. Anna_K

    THR New life expected

    @Layla thank you :loveshwr: Life seems hard sometimes so having nice people around (even online) it’s a blessing
  4. Anna_K

    THR New life expected

    @benne68 yep absolutely I will I’ve found so much here!!! I don’t know what I’d do without this place and all the information you have here!
  5. Anna_K

    THR New life expected

    Half a year :fingersx: I’m a little speechless to be honest. It’s hard to believe that half a year already has passed. My first few days after the Op were really hard. I regretted doing that and I thought life was going to be slow, miserable and hard. Now looking back I see that these months...
  6. Anna_K

    THR New life expected

    Hello there my dear people with new Hips :heehee: Today is my 5th month postOp I decided to celebrate it with some water activity (it’s way too early but I wanted to just try) First time in my life I decided to try sup boarding. Most of the time I was on my knees but at the end decided to just...
  7. Anna_K

    THR New life expected

    Today is 4 months since my surgery:-) I feel great, I can walk really long distances (shopping experience proved that :heehee:) I’m working on my muscles strengthening (both my leg and my back) Today I’ll try and turn/sleep on my operated leg. Will see how I feel. In general I feel pretty...
  8. Anna_K

    THR It is done

    Congratulations!!! Have a smooth recovery :yahoo:
  9. Anna_K

    THR New life expected

    @Bevelina thank you for your words :angel: Yes it is hard sometimes when you can’t talk about things you feel with anyone. But this place is really helpful. I read a lot here and find so many answers that people share :happydance:
  10. Anna_K

    THR New life expected

    To be honest it’s hard to believe it’s 3 months already. Sometimes it feels like a whole year has passed and sometimes like only a few weeks))
  11. Anna_K

    THR New life expected

    @Layla thank youuuuuu so much I’m actually great, walking around with almost no limp, that makes me happy)) When I sit for a long time I need like 10 steps with heavy limp and then no limp. (Basically something that bothers me is this limp lol) I’m getting ready to come back to work. Really...
  12. Anna_K

    THR New life expected

    @myglasshalffull yep totally agree The easier it gets the more you think you can do a lot better, and then try too hard :heehee:
  13. Anna_K

    THR New life expected

    @benne68 yep, it’s great how new shoes are so cool :heehee: Hahaha yeah I really didn’t like the ODIC :rotfl:
  14. Anna_K

    THR New life expected

    And I have also bought new pair of sneakers and my walk is way better. I used to have a 2cm difference before the op, but I was putting ummm not sure what to call it, like a cork pad under my heel. Now it’s even (well I think it is) and I thought my shoes were fine but probably not so much
  15. Anna_K

    THR New life expected

    Update and news When I was 2 month and a few days after the op I realized that I got myself into ODIC :nah: Cuz I was having rehab sessions, pool, massage, home exercises and active walking too often or all in one day. When I couldn’t sleep and walk properly because of pain I realized that I...
Back
Top Bottom