Recent content by Anjoh22

  1. A

    TKR Going to gym post-op

    Awesome thank you so much for info !! Good to know clicking is ok Thanks again
  2. A

    TKR Going to gym post-op

    I'm 10 months post up on TLK and 23 months post up on TRK. I am working part time, walking 20 minutes 2-3 times a week. I have some clicking on the left knee with bending. I'm trying to treat it like a healthy knee lol. I do a lot of yard work and light gardening. I have some popping in the...
  3. A

    TKR Going to gym post-op

    Thank you!!
  4. A

    TKR Going to gym post-op

    I am almost nine months post op on left knee and a year and half on right knee. I have been walking 30 minutes two times a week and working part time. I went to the gym and did some lightweights. I also ride my stationary bike 2 times a week. This week I did the rowing machine I thought it...
  5. A

    TKR Going to gym post-op

    Thank you!! The second knee replacement was not as bad as the first. I guess I knew what to expect. It's been four months today. I'm able to walk a mile and ride stationary bike. Still have some morning stiffness and my knee is one inch bigger.at knee and above the knee but so much better
  6. A

    TKR Going to gym post-op

    I'm ten weeks post up now. I overdid it three weeks ago doing yard work and had a set back. I rested and used ice treatment. I had some inner knee pain and used ibuprofen for a few days. I still continued physical therapy and it's better. I did start back to work this past week as a pre-op...
  7. A

    TKR Going to gym post-op

    Thanks so much. I have used vitamin E. I will try the silicone sheets. I'm still going to PT. Doing step ups, modified squats, elliptical bike with back and forth motion, doing side leg lifts, sitting down kicks, then lying down leg lifts, but I'm still having back pain below my waist and a...
  8. A

    TKR Going to gym post-op

    Thank you so much for your reply. I will try this !!
  9. A

    TKR Going to gym post-op

    Thank you for sharing info with me. I saw the doctor Monday he said flexion was great but need to work on extension. Still can't get it fully extended. I asked him about my hip and back , he said it might be sciatic pain. I had staples removed two weeks ago and had steel strips removed...
  10. A

    TKR Going to gym post-op

    I had my total knee replacement in the left side 12\20\23. I had the right one done 11\9\22. I have had home PT for three weeks but last week I started outpatient PT. My right knee has started being sore I think because I am putting more weight on it. After PT I am having a good bit of pain...
  11. A

    TKR Going to gym post-op

    I had total right knee 11\9\22. I did great with that one. I had total left knee two weeks ago on 12\20\23. I got my staples out yesterday but forgot to mention to the doctor my right knee is hurting some I guess I am putting more weight on it. My left hip hurts though and my back hurts in the...
  12. A

    TKR Going to gym post-op

    I am in recovery for total right knee now seven months post up. I saw the surgeon last week for follow up. I have been having pain below the knee after working on surgery unit last week and had to move a heavy patient in her bed I pumped up the bed using the bed lift I used my new knee twice...
  13. A

    TKR Going to gym post-op

    post op recovery from surgery right knee replacement November 9,2022. I am able to ride my stationary bike 15 minutes every other day. I have started back walking a mile every other day that I don't ride the bike. I have started back working only as needed at the surgery center for 8 hours...
  14. A

    TKR Going to gym post-op

    the exact date was November 9th, 2022. Thanks so much
  15. A

    TKR Going to gym post-op

    Thank you so much - I hadn't thought about massage. I will get in touch with a therapist.
Back
Top Bottom