Thanks Josephine. I will try those. Does the exercise explain the sudden onset of numbness spreading across the entire front of the knee and stiffness in the joint where there wasn’t really before? I knew about the numbness that comes from the nerve healing, that could remain or might...
1. Pain ranges from 3-6. Better when I take meds, worse when I have been sitting (work from home at a desk). No stabbing or throbbing, but aching. Worst pain level is burning and stiffness.
2. Take one in the morning and one in the evening of 5/325 Hydrocodone. (Norco). The script is for 1-2...
Yes, Illustration is accurate except on the left knee [emoji106]. I read your numbness tracking too. Makes sense. I only got concerned because the patch seemed to increase rather than stay the same or decrease.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yes it was C-LF1thru E-LF1 for the first 11 weeks but now it’s that plus C-LF2 thru E-LF2. Hope that makes sense.
Also realized by title shows RTKR but actually it was my Left knee that was replaced.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
So now at around 12 weeks out from surgery. All has been pretty smooth and progressing well. I have had numbness on the outside of the knee for a while now but two days ago the numbness spread across the whole knee and the joint itself feels numb. To the point it is difficult to put weight on...
Thank you @SusieShoes! I hope that is the case as well. I have been doing just that since the change. I see the PT tomorrow and the nurse asked them to refer any concerns directly to my doctor.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
What surgery did you have and which knee was it?
It was Total Knee Replacement on my left knee.
I will leave you your very own recovery articles.
Thank for my own version- much easier to find.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Hello all. First time joining a forum and wish I had thought to do so prior to my surgery on November 14, 2018. But better late than never. I have read a number of other posts as well as the collateral provided by the moderators on recovery. It’s all been very helpful. I feel like my progress...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.