Recent content by anderly

  1. A

    THR October 2023 Hip... recovering

    I'm nine weeks post hip replacement and doing well. Pretty delighted with the range of motion and movement in that hip. I hadn't realized how compromised it was before surgery. I can tell that I'm walking better, feeling my pelvis move symmetrically. Still have achy back at times, but I think...
  2. A

    THR October 2023 Hip... recovering

    Please add me to the October Feisties 2023 Hip Recovery Club!
  3. A

    TKR I really didn't know what I was getting into!

    Sorry to hear about your painful night @Knees4Me and yet glad to read someone else is dealing with this. I was up in the night, very painful with hip and sciatic pain. I had this pain prior to surgery and realized I may struggle with it after LTKR on February 7. Any suggestions on how to...
Back
Top Bottom