Recent content by Ananda

  1. Ananda

    THR 4 weeks Post -op Left THR

    Hi everyone thank you for all your posts re post op recovery. I am 4 weeks in and doing well. A week ago I progressed to using one crutch and have been trying walking slowly without crutches for about the same time. I had a difficult time in hospital because of the meds. I have not used...
  2. Ananda

    2017 January Jackpots - Are you having hip surgery in January?

    Thank you for adding me to the January group. I have resisted having the hip replacement for three years. I have used herbs, osteopathy, exercise and physio .... however, over the last 4 months it has become too difficult. I have a bad limp and cannot walk far. I have been so used to walking...
  3. Ananda

    I'm new here!

    Good luck. It will go well.
  4. Ananda

    2017 January Jackpots - Are you having hip surgery in January?

    Would like to join the January group please. My hip surgery is on 6th January 2017. May I please be added to the January Jackpots. Thank you Ananda
Back
Top Bottom