This post is an inspiration to me. I went to the PA last week and he told me I should be pain free and glad I had my knee replaced by now. I’m three months out today. I was so discouraged as I continue to have mild to moderate pain everyday. Standing for any time is horrible especially if I then...
Great site, I’ve been looking for fellow TKRs to share my journey and offer encouragement.
I’m two months out and still having discomfort and trouble sleeping through the night. The pain wakes me up.
I’m supposed to go back to work next week but having trouble driving with pain on the...
Hello fellow TKRs
I need a pep talk. I’m 2 months out and still waking up at night in pain and have pain walking. I’m trying to get back to work but find high speed driving on I 95 daunting. Am I being impatient or should I be doing something different in therapy or pain management?
Hello fellow TKRs
I need a pep talk. I’m 2 months out and still waking up at night in pain and have pain walking. I’m trying to get back to work but find high speed driving on I 95 daunting. Am I being impatient or should I be doing something different in therapy or pain management?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.