Recent content by Amaryllis756

  1. Amaryllis756

    Amaryllis needs some answers

    I am having RKTA on November 2, less than a week away, and I am so scared. I am totally independent and I think that is what bothers me the most about this recovery. I have my adult daughter living here with me and my 2 granddaughters ages 15 and 12. I am a "doer" and do a lot for my family...
  2. Amaryllis756

    2015 November Nimbles - Are you having knee surgery in November?

    I am having RTKA on November 2, in just less than a week. I really don't know if I am repaired for this. Looks like there are a lot challenges coming up, and it scares me. I am wondering if my family is going to be able to help me with the care I need. I am so used to doing for them, I don't...
Back
Top Bottom