Recent content by aly

  1. aly

    THR Advice for being the 'nurse' to a THR patient aka the husband

    @Wifey82 ditto above ...frozen peas
  2. aly

    THR Advice for being the 'nurse' to a THR patient aka the husband

    @Wifey82 welcome aboard I would ask someone like jacey if I wanted to know anything she is super helpful. wishing andy a speedy recovery hope you both get on fine with the new hip.
  3. aly

    THR five weeks down the road.

    @texasvet incision was on my r/h side quite long scar bout 12 inches I,ll chat to o/s next wed as you kind of just get chucked out and left to get on with it over here, happy new year to you and yours.
  4. aly

    THR five weeks down the road.

    @tandmcox88 happy new year to you too I guess I,ve been fairly fortunate but we are all different and we all mend @ different rates, also I reckon no two ops are identical the main thing is be patient your body will tell you when it,s ready to move onto next stage of recovery wishing you god...
  5. aly

    THR five weeks down the road.

    @Jaycey will deffo be doing one step at a time still suffer from lack of sleep so tiredness does affect during the day maybe ditching those damned stockings will aid sleep I have been trying two pillows between my legs and sleeping on my non op side it feels great to start with then I get...
  6. aly

    THR five weeks down the road.

    this time five weeks ago I was being wheeled into the operating theatre to have my trhr, operation @ 10.00 am up walking to nurses station @ 2.00pm I have been pain free from day one this morning I took my last rivaoxaban and took great pleasure at throwing my t.a.d stockings in the bin, I have...
  7. aly

    Elastic Laces

    slip on,s and extra long shoe horn works for me
  8. aly

    THR Week 13 Lateral Approach THR

    @texasvet welcome to the other side I hope your recovery is as painfree as mine has been onwards n upwards.
  9. aly

    THR All done wooop wooop !!

    @sandyharman welcome to the otherside sir good luck with your new hip onwards n upwards
  10. aly

    THR My new left hip

    @yamandy best of british with the new hip fella, hope you get pain under control and soon enjoy your new hip onwards n upwards
  11. aly

    THR I'm here

    :cheers:@Legin music therapy now theres a thing
  12. aly

    THR I'm here

    @Legin snap ! my 1st concert quo Glasgow Apollo 1973 aged 14.
  13. aly

    THR I'm here

    @Josephine yes indeed Josephine this is a pic of ticket stub from when I saw them in 1975 in Glasgow a day I will never forget, the line up was widowmaker,outlaws,streetwalkers,little feet,sensatioal alex Harvey band and the illustrious "oo" I was too young at time to realise what a legend lowel...
  14. aly

    THR Wrong Size Implant Used---Too Large

    good luck with corrective surgery pam, I think your 1st surgeon should at very least pay for all your outgoings.
Back
Top Bottom