Recent content by Alvin365

  1. A

    Alvin's Needs Some Answers

    Thanks for the help and replies, I will be going to a rehab facility after the 3 or 4 days at the hospital, and Grumpy glad your surgery went well.
  2. A

    2015 July Sparklers - Are you having hip surgery in July?

    Scheduled for the morning of July 29th for right total hip with Dr Grey in Tampa Florida, I have some questions about post op like how long afterwards do you need an Ice machine? do people actually buy used ones. Mine is due to Avascular Necrosis. I have been told by one rehab center that was...
  3. A

    Alvin's Needs Some Answers

    Scheduled for the morning of July 29th for right total hip with Dr Grey in Tampa Florida, I have some questions about post op like how long afterwards do you need an Ice machine? do people actually buy used ones. Mine is due to Avascular Necrosis. I have been told by one rehab center that was...
Back
Top Bottom