Recent content by aliwillo

  1. aliwillo

    Total hip replacement activity level and dislocation

    @FraidyCat I just posted about my dislocation and then saw yours. I'm so sorry that you went through this and I know exactly how you feel. I did the same thing, reached to my toes with foot on ledge, and leg turned in. I was at 10 weeks and woefully uneducated about the precautions, but that...
  2. aliwillo

    THR 4 months after THR and 6 weeks since dislocation. Fear

    Thanks leejaa and froggymom! I'm so glad to meet you and appreciate your comments. Hope to hear from dislocation sufferers too, if any, but how wonderful to meet fellow hipsters..hippies? What's the correct name? Now, please tell me how to put all my info on surgeries below signature? I want to...
  3. aliwillo

    THR 4 months after THR and 6 weeks since dislocation. Fear

    Hi, everyone. I had a bad fall and broke my hip in July. Total hip replacement, right side on 7/11/16. Since it was an accident I was totally unprepared and uneducated in what the recovery involved. Surgeon assigned by the hospital was brusque, to say the least. In hospital therapist was...
Back
Top Bottom