Recent content by alice trout

  1. A

    THR Alice is on the road to recovery

    Hello, I had my hip replacement on Monday and came home yesterday. All went well, I am walking on crutches can really recommend a spinal anaesthetic, no sickness or feeling awful at all. My leg is swollen and battered not unsurprisingly! I was reassured by seeing others peoples legs on...
  2. A

    Trying hard not to get too scared.

    thank you butterfly good luck to you too.
  3. A

    any one have a back problem as well as the hip?

    i had a spinal fusion and laminectomy aged 19 now am aged 63, and having hip replacement tomorrow, my hip problem is related to my back. I am scared and have to say reading the posts have helped me a lot.
  4. A

    Trying hard not to get too scared.

    these posts have really taken a lot of my fear away thank you all! i am having a hip replacement tomorrow, this forum has helped me feel less scared. i had back surgery when i was 19 and i am worried the hip replacement will affect my back. I need the op as i have a lot of pain on walking and...
Back
Top Bottom