Recent content by alia

  1. A

    TKR Awful Sciatic Pain on other leg

    I used to go to a good chiropractor- I will have to see if she is still practicing.
  2. A

    TKR Awful Sciatic Pain on other leg

    Thank you Jacey I will read those articles on ROM. There is a private physio I could see as NHS aren't going to continue to treat me I think, as it didn't help last time.
  3. A

    TKR Awful Sciatic Pain on other leg

    Hi if anyone can help I would be very grateful. I have a return of sciatica in the non TKR leg which is worse than any knee pain. My new knee has not progressed very well and has a rom of 85/90 at 12 weeks and I think I have been twisting my back to move around and also been sitting down with...
Back
Top Bottom