Recent content by ajhines19

  1. A

    THR Post surgery

    so i was massaging it
  2. A

    THR Post surgery

    @Jamie it isn’t hurt but it was a lil tender
  3. A

    THR Post surgery

    can anyone tell me why tonight after i was massaging my scar like a hour later it felt all lumpy
  4. A

    THR Post surgery

    @benne68 the bubble went away but i’m having a lot of pain in the hip now i messaged my surgeon just waiting on a response
  5. A

    THR Post surgery

    just felt my scar and there is a bubble on it does anyone know what that is
  6. A

    THR Post surgery

    @Layla thanks yea it’s been going pretty good way better before the surgery
  7. A

    THR Post surgery

    anyone scar dented in
  8. A

    THR Post surgery

    @mendogal thank you
  9. A

    THR Post surgery

    @mendogal I been having a lot of new pain and he did the blood test today to see if there is a infection and the crp was 8.0 and sedimentation rate was 50 so now I’m scared it’s infected I didn’t talk to him yet I just seen the results in my app and he told me he would call me with the results
  10. A

    THR Post surgery

    @mendogal I was with him today and I didn’t see the report till when I came home and it was on my phone he didn’t mention it earlier
  11. A

    THR Post surgery

    @Layla thank you
  12. A

    THR Post surgery

    Does anyone know what linear calcification adjacent the lesser trochanter mean
  13. A

    THR Post surgery

    He said we’ll keep a eye on it and wants to see me in 3 weeks if it’s the same or worse we’re going to do something
  14. A

    THR Post surgery

    @Layla seen surgeon today and he said the X-ray looked good and wants to see me in a month to see if it gets better
  15. A

    THR Post surgery

    @Layla i called them dunno what I did that caused it but now I’m having pain in the butt on that side
Back
Top Bottom