Recent content by Adlen

  1. A

    TKR Knee pain

    Thanks.
  2. A

    TKR Knee pain

    I have a question.I had my LTKR eight weeks ago today.This is my second knee done and it has been different than the first one.About two weeks ago I tried laying on my side and had a pain to the inside of my knee.Ever since I feel like there's a glitch there.When I'm sitting and start to get up...
  3. A

    TKR Knee pain

    Has my first PT session this morning.I came out in alot of pain.Went thru this two years ago on right knee.Now is the left knee.
  4. A

    TKR for second time

    Has anyone gone home same day of surgery.??? They said Medicare is calling it a same day surgery. Hospital said get out next day after.
  5. A

    TKR for second time

    Well Surgery was cancelled last week, rescheduled for today.
  6. A

    TKR for second time

    I posted here in July 2017 with right TKR Now I'm having TKR on left knee on July 23.
  7. A

    TKR 5 months out

    Sorry I couldnt figure out how to add to my thread.I went back at 12 wks post op.I work for Hobby Lobby part time but Im working extra for holidays.Lots of disconfort in the knee.Im I making a mistake beibg ob my knee this much.?
  8. A

    TKR 5 months out

    Thanks. I couldn't figure out how to find my thread.
  9. A

    TKR 5 months out

    Has anyone had any new pain or odd feelings in knee after 10 wks. Something popped while I bent my knee while laying down. It has been tender and a little burning and stinging in area. Knee feels sore inside. Is it scar tissue or nerves coming alive again?
  10. A

    TKR 5 months out

    How long did y'all have to keep taking pain meds.I mean the stronger stuff?
  11. A

    TKR 5 months out

    Oh I forgot.Im only getting my RoM slowly.I could straighten 100% from the day after surgery but bending has been slow.I'm up to 108 now.
  12. A

    TKR 5 months out

    Im still doing PT.But will be evaluated today.Went to Dr.on Weds and he told me I'm doing good and don't have to come back till July next year.Still have a little swelling if I overdo it.My other knee is acting up.I figure the little cold front may have affected it.I hope I don't have to have it...
  13. A

    TKR 5 months out

    My Dr.appt got rescheduled since he was out of town.I go Sept.6.It will be my first visit since staples were taken out.I feel pretty good,I can sleep on my side some,thank goodness.Yesterday was a little stiffness but it seems there are good days and bad days.But things are definitely getting...
  14. A

    TKR 5 months out

    Thanks. I go back to Dr tomorrow.First time in 4 wks since staples were out. Hope it's a good report.
Back
Top Bottom