Recent content by Adelaide2020!

  1. A

    TKR TKR - March 11, 2020

    It is now just over 11 weeks since I had my TKR and the pain has improved although I find it clicks quite a lot and when I try to walk downstaurs I feel like something catches within my knee, is this normal. Also I had a PKR in February 2019 and this is now causing as much pain if not more than...
  2. A

    TKR TKR - March 11, 2020

    Thank you. Yes hopefully still very early days and things will start to settle down. This forum really helps with concerns though.
  3. A

    TKR TKR - March 11, 2020

    Thanks for your reply, glad to hear it’s not just me. I’ve already had surgery on the other knee last year but unfortunately am still having quite a lot of issues with it. Hopefully this one will be more successful
  4. A

    TKR TKR - March 11, 2020

    I am now nearly 5 weeks post op and the pain has improved but I’m finding that I’m having issues with my other knee which I had a PKN on in February 2019. It had never fully recovered and I’ve found that having to put extra pressure on this knee seems to have made it even worse. Is this normal...
  5. A

    TKR TKR - March 11, 2020

    Thank you for your advice.
  6. A

    TKR TKR - March 11, 2020

    As my knee had been so painful the day before I didn't do any exercises yesterday, just elevated my knee, iced it and regularly got up for little walks around the house. Today though I feel I should be doing some form of exercise and just wondered what would be the most appropriate to do.
  7. A

    TKR TKR - March 11, 2020

    Thank you, just got worried by PT’s comments. I’m sure if I’d just waited 2 weeks t go back everything would have been ok. Certainly got double the amount of pain I had yesterday.
  8. A

    TKR TKR - March 11, 2020

    Thanks everyone for your comments, they’ve really helped. Normally you don’t go back to the PT until 2 weeks after the surgery but I had my knee op last Wednesday and was sent home with a ROM of 70 which by the Saturday they had decided wasn’t enough and wanted me to go back to the hospital on...
  9. A

    TKR TKR - March 11, 2020

    Thank you very much for your advice, I did think the exercises seemed a bit too much but was told to work through the pain, but that's hard when your knee is in so much pain. The surgery for the partial was done on the 20th February 2019 and was medial.
  10. A

    TKR TKR - March 11, 2020

    I had a total knee replacement on the 11th March and the pain is so bad I'm not sure how to deal with it. I had a partial knee replacement last February and thought the pain was bad from that but this is just a different level. I realise this is a much bigger operation and it is early days. I...
Back
Top Bottom