Recent content by Ace0611

  1. A

    TKR Almost 2 years post op

    I wish you well hopefully needle biopsy will give you answers:) Thank you so much for your resonse.
  2. A

    TKR Almost 2 years post op

    Good morning’ I am 18 months out from RightTKR and16 months out from LeftTKR while I am able to Work(on my feet all day) and exercise I still feel more tightness on the first knee and stiffness until I get up and moving .Very aware my knees are metal. Can anyone share there...
  3. A

    TKR Almost 2 years post op

    Does anyone still experience tightness and heat after a year :( I had both knees done 6 weeks apart right one Aug 26 2021 Left Oct 23 2021. I am doing well for the most part I work on my feet 8 hours a day doing hot yoga 3 days a week , stationary bike and rowing machine 3days a week my average...
  4. A

    TKR Almost 2 years post op

    Thank you so much
  5. A

    TKR Almost 2 years post op

    Hello:) First I just want to say I am very grateful for this Forum truly informative as well as comforting! I had total TKR on both knees 5 weeks apart a year ago my right leg (1st one ) is tight and sore all the time I work a physical job on my feet...
  6. A

    TKR Almost 2 years post op

    sorry I am not sure what your asking I did them 6 weeks apart my left knee is 11 just over 11month ago my right knee was just over a year ago
  7. A

    TKR Almost 2 years post op

    My first knee also feels numb to the touch than my second one
  8. A

    TKR Almost 2 years post op

    They were done 6weeks apart. Is it ok to take complete days off with no exersize other than walking?
  9. A

    TKR Almost 2 years post op

    Good morning:) I had a double knee replacement in 2019 the right Knee 8/23/2019 the left knee 10/26/2019 I work on my feet all day 4 days a week and am very active Biking ,rower yoga I generally do something every day. My right knee (the first one ) is always much tighter than...
  10. A

    TKR Almost 2 years post op

    Hello love this forum:) I work on my feet 8-10 hours a day tried every shoe the only one that really works for me are Dansko professional clogs are these bad after TKR?
  11. A

    TKR Almost 2 years post op

    Thank you so much for all your responses so incredibly helpful not feeling your the only one:loveshwr:
  12. A

    TKR Almost 2 years post op

    Hello :) I had both total knee replacements on both knees 6 weeks apart in Aug 2021 first one Oct 2021 second one I have been committed to PT I’m active walking biking yoga also work 9 hour days on my feet for the most part doing well however still feel numbness around the knee and...
  13. A

    TKR Almost 2 years post op

    Hello:) I had both knees replaced the first 8/26/21 the second 7/23/21 for the most part doing well except my right (first one ) is so tight and sore along with my hamstring being tight and sore I work on my feet 9 hours daily 4 days a week its just so frustrating to have my...
Back
Top Bottom