Recent content by abers47

  1. A

    TKR Julie's knee - still not sleeping well!

    Thanks everyone for your advice and experiences. It is good to know that you are not the only one going through it! Will keep trying!
  2. A

    TKR Julie's knee - still not sleeping well!

    Hi all, I am 7 weeks PO and think I am doing ok. My biggest problem is not being able to sleep at night. As soon as I get into bed, the muscles at the back of my leg are really uncomfortable. Get about 2 hours then go and sleep in recliner! Does anyone else have problems sleeping?
  3. A

    TKR Adventures with a new right knee

    I got that too, it felt like a major cramp! Am now 7 weeks PO and not getting it at all now!
  4. A

    TKR Julie's knee - still not sleeping well!

    Well, 2 weeks gone yesterday. Knee looking 'good'- scar neat and clean. Nearly 90 degrees bend - physio very happy. I am still not sleeping for long periods and sleep in lounge chair after midnight! How did others cope with this? Can't wait to get back to bed!
Back
Top Bottom