Recent content by abbydreams

  1. A

    THR pain after 8 months

    Josephine: The pain starts out in the morning being a 3 and by afternoon it is usually around 8. They gave me Norco, but stopped taking it when I went back to work, I couldn't stay awake when I take it so I take aleve twice a day, and it doesn't help much. I am fairly active, I work in the...
  2. A

    THR pain after 8 months

    The pain is in the hip joint and it is there all the time, it gets worse the more I move. By night it travels down my leg past my knee, it is worse than before surgery.
  3. A

    THR pain after 8 months

    I had a thr in Jan and was wondering if any body else still has pain this long after surgery? My Dr. said that it is not normal but that He is done with me. I have pain 24/7 and have a hard time bending over to pick up things off the floor. I see my primary dr, on Mon to try and get a referal...
  4. A

    January Jackpots 2013 - Are You Having Hip Surgery In January??

    Hi everyone, I am so glad I found you guys. I am having RTHR surgery on Jan 15, if all goes well with my heart Dr. He won't ok it till I have a stress test. Due to my high deductible I have to wait till Jan to have the test. I am having it on Jan 2. Your sight has been very helpful to me, I...
Back
Top Bottom